Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's day

Today, Kamie wanted to go outside and play ball. I think she learned to catch now. Before, every time I throw the ball she would only catch it when I am lucky enough for it to not fall through her hands or bounce out, but she went on a roll catching it most of the time. It was a foot ball sized beach ball, so hopefully with some more practice she can learn to catch better and more eye control watching the ball when it comes to her.
The best time was when, we came back inside and got icey pops and went back outside and sat on the curb at the back of my apartment sucking it in the shade. It was so much fun to just sit there relaxing and enjoying the breeze. It reminds me if the days me and my cousins would sit in a tree and just talk, enjoying the breeze over looking the river. This was my very first relaxing day since summer started. Today was just fun and relaxing. I still have to figure out how to get Kamie to eat. WHen she eats, she doesnt eat a lot, and when she is hungry, she is just SUPER miserable, and want to cry for everything. Man, its hard work figuring her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment